This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website rivierasportclub.com, including any information you can provide us through the site when you perform the contracting of a service, you register to our newsletter or provide your contact information through the form enabled for this purpose.
By providing this information, you guarantee that you are over 18 years old.
- Party responsible for the treatment of data.
Contact details of body in charge: RIVIERA SPORT CLUB, with address at Calle Libra 11. Mijas, 29649 Malaga, telephone 633 01 54 34 and email email@example.com
RIVIERA SPORT CLUB, is responsible for handling your personal information.
- What data do we collect?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 / UE (GDPR), in its article 4, it defines personal data as all information about an identified or identifiable (interested) physical person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person. This does not include anonymous data.
We may process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name, surname and username.
- Contact information: email or billing address.
- Financial data: bank details and other details of purchases made
- Technical data: login data, Internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, configuration and location of the time zone, operating system, types and versions of browser plug-in, and any other technology in the devices that use to access our website.
- Profile data: username and password, purchases made, comments and responses to surveys.
- Usage data: information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and communications data: preferences to receive marketing communications by our part and preferred means of communication.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation and information about their health, genetic or biometric data).
In case you are asked to collect personal data, by law or according to the terms of contract between us, and you refuse to provide them, we may not be able to perform said contract or provide the service, and we must inform you in advance.
- How do we collect your personal information?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or postal mail, when a user:
- Requests information about our products or services
- Contracts the provision of our services or products
- Requests quotes
- Subscribes to any of our services or publications
- Sends comments
To ensure the quality of our website, we reserve the right to refuse any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we can not commit to doing so in all cases.
- Through technology or automated interactions: on our site we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, navigation actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want more information, you can check our cookies policy here
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Social Networks: (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin…) outside the European Union.
- Paypal or any other means of payment: contact, financial and transaction data of technical service providers, payment and delivery.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalisation of a contract between you and RIVIERA SPORT CLUB
- When you give your consent in the processing of your data
- When we need them to comply with a legal obligation.
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
You can revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or consulting the section of exercise of rights later.
Next we attach a table in which you can consult the forms in which we are going to use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, besides knowing what type of personal data we are going to treat. We can process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about it, you can send an email to email@example.com
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy of its treatment|
|To request information through our contact forms||– Name
|To make commercial communications, delivering relevant content that you may find interesting||– Name
Commercial announcements: you will only receive announcements if:
- You asked us for information or you made a contract with us for a service.
- If you provided us with your information, accepting the box enabled in this respect in our contact form.
- As long as you have not expressed your will to stop receiving such announcements.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any information, being able to request at any moment that we stop sending you announcements by contacting the email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you choose to stop receiving our announcements, your personal data will remain stored as a result of the contract made by you to comply with legal requirements..
Purpose: we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for processing it and provided the purpose is compatible with the purpose original.
Term of conservation: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service you hire, being the minimum necessary and can be maintained:
- 6 years according to article 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices…)
- 5 years according to article 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 12 months according to article 5 of Law 25/2007, on the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks.
- 4 years: Law 5/2002, on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations in matters of affiliation, registration, termination, payment of salaries). Article 66 and following. General Tax Law (accounting books …)
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: From the time you subscribe until you unsubscribe.
Data of the users uploaded by RIVIERA SPORT CLUB to their Social Networks or pages: From the moment you give your consent until you withdraw it.
- Your Rights in Data Protection
How to exercise these rights? You can send a message to the registered address of RIVIERA SPORT CLUB or email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of your D.N.I or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask RIVIERA SPORT CLUB if you are using your personal data.
- To request a rectificationÂ of our dataÂ if it were not correct, or to exercise the right to oblivion with respect to it.
- To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by RIVIERA SPORT CLUB for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To oppose your treatment: RIVIERA SPORT CLUB will stop treating the data in the manner you indicate, except that for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these should continue to be treated.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be treated by another firm, RIVIERA SPORT CLUB will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can use the models placed at your disposal by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim before the SDPA: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which RIVIERA SPORT CLUB is treating your data, you can direct your claims to our info, through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain the competent one for it, Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We may have to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it.
All the requests are solved within the legal term indicated of 1 month. However, it can take more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already performed a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we should give your data to third parties:
- Service providers that provide systems management and information technology services.
- Professional advisers that include lawyers, auditors and insurers that provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services.
All these transfers will be previously communicated to you and we declare that we require all those in charge of treatment to whom we transfer your personal data that respect the security of your personal data and treat them according to the GDPR. We only allow such managers to process your data for certain purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- Data Security
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit the access to your personal data to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to the duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in case it occurs, as is regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34, a security breach.
- International transfers
Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, which is why European legislation has prohibited the transfer of personal data outside the EEA unless the transfer meets certain requirements.
Some of our external service providers are outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so the processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
- Social Networks: RIVIERA SPORT CLUB makes use of social networks Facebook, Instagram, all in the USA.
If you require more information regarding the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your data outside the EEA, you can contact us through our email email@example.com.